Wednesday, September 28, 2011

We Have a WINNER!!!

Hi everyone!  As I hoped--but wasn't sure to expect, I now have not just 51 but 52 followers (THANK YOU ALL!!!) and now can hold my contest for the chicken painting!

THIS IS THE PAINTING!  I wrote down everyone's name this morning and how many times that person was going to be entered based on my criteria.  Each name had a number.
I found a "mathmatically random number drawer."

Number 35 was drawn!  I wonder who it is?

We have a winner!

CONGRATS TO CRAFTY STICHERS! 
I want to congratulate Cyndy from CRAFTY STICHERS on winning the painting! Let me know your address and I'll send it on it's way!

By the way to anyone else who really wanted the painting I have a second one also hand painted without tracing available on my ETSY SHOP! 

In other news--I am so excited!  My sewing machine is finally set up!  For a test I cut out a maple-leaf shape from felt and sewed around it and sewed veins in it.  I'll decorate our table with it I think.  My next venture: sewing pumpkins!  It has been a long time since I have been able to sew--and I've never owned my own machine before so I am so excited!

I think that's all for now friends!  Talk to you again soon!

8 comments:

  1. Hi, I can't believe I won. Thank you, I am off to email you my address. I collect chicken and this will go perfect in the kitchen. Thank you so much, Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, me again, I couldn't find where to email you, so I convo'd you thru ETSY. thanks again.Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! My husband is making a button for me right now! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. to Cyndy. Thanks for hosting a great giveaway. Have a good Thursday.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Cyndy, on a wonderful win - and congratulation to you Maria for 52 followers!! Woo Hoo's all around! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to winner..And to you Maria. Love your painting Friend!
    Hugs Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy for Cyndy and for you, Maria, on reaching 52! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!...enjoy the chick,chic!
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete