Tuesday, June 7, 2011

IT'S SO HOT!!!!

Whew!  Wow today was amazingly warm everyone!  We were probably the hottest area in the us at a whopping 102 degrees today!  To quote a friend, that is about a 130 degree temperature change from a few months ago!  I got my mom's painting done today and will try to get up photos in the one of the next few days.  Also got to figure out music for the WEDDING MASS today!  Very excited about that--it'll be beautiful I think but as I picked the Pachalbel cannon in D I hope I am not thinking of the Taco Bell cannon while people take their seats hehehe!  There are other wonderful songs too they will be playing such as the Ave Maria--very fitting for the feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary!  Very excited--today is 25 days to go!  I need to run now, but thanks for reading and I'll see you soon!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Love tCannon in D....I think this is definitely a great one for 'seating'...what else did you pick?????

    ReplyDelete