Saturday, September 21, 2013

The almost finished quilt and OFG news!

Hi sweet friends!  I'm taking a moment to blog a bit of happy news!  First of all, I just joined and got accepted into the Old Farmhouse Gathering team on Etsy!  I am so very excited to be a part of this wonderful and talented community!  *does a happy dance*

Second, I want to share a photo of my son's *almost* finished baby quilt!  It is a design I came up with to go with the theme we are doing for him--sharks.  Of course it needed a fox too!  I started this before he was born and silly me thought I'd have it done by the time of his birth.  Haha!  I am not sure what I was thinking.  My son just turned 9, yes friends, NINE months today and it's still not quite finished.  I can't believe where the time has went.  The quilt pretty much needs to be trimmed and binding sewn on it--I plan to use the blue bubble fabric for that.  I am oh so excited to be getting this done!  I'd like to have it done by the end of next week.  When I do I'll be sure to post a finished picture!  (the one I am showing you now was on my hubby's phone and taken in our dark house--it's evening now)
That's all for now sweet friends!  Until next time :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being accepted into the "Olde Farmhouse Gatherings", your quilt is lovely, I admire your talent. Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is so cute! I just love quilts :)

    ReplyDelete