Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Amazing Swap

Good evening everyone!  Recently I did a swap put on by my MIL at the Ravenwood Whimzies Blog.  We were supposed to make a pinkeep around 4 inches high, adding anything else to the package was optional.  My partner is the ever-sweet Danice from Homespun Hannah's Blog.  She sent me her half of the swap a few weeks ago but circumstances made it hard to post until now.  I'll be sending my half to her tomorrow!

When I received the package in the mail I was ever-so-excited to open it! 
Doesn't it look intriguing?!
Danice spoiled me rotten with her surprises!  First of all is the pinkeep itself.  It's so creative and I LOVE it!  It's a lovely chicken atop an antique glass door knob from 1947!  I never would have thought of using a door knob in this way and it looks so prim and pretty!  Have a look:
How cute!

She also sent me some other wonderful goodies: a hand crocheted doily, lovely card, cute little "feed sack", a little potpourri bag, and an adorable little box that says Harvest Blessings on it.  Everything is just wonderful!  Thank you SO MUCH Danice!! :)


That is all for tonight.  Have a blessed evening!

4 comments:

  1. I love all the things Danice sent you - she certainly did spoil you rotten! The pin keep is adorable and looks even more so in person!
    Thanks for joining the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria. 'So glad you like the items I sent. It is great to have a new blogging friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome swap, Darnice is so talented. Lecia

    ReplyDelete