Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pics of Baby Peter!

More recent pic of Peter at 4 or 5 weeks.

Hey everyone!  The other day ago my MIL from Ravenwood Whimzies told me I haven't posted in a while--and I haven't, and I stated I was feeling intimidated on where to begin because it's been so long and so much happened!  She suggested I start by posting pics of my son, Peter Francis to start.  I'm hoping to catch up by writing the story of his birth and some other happenings soon too but this is a good start. :) By the way--I have the WORST time when it comes to choosing where I put my pictures on my blog.  I either can't type after adding a picture or (as was the case here) I can't put my pictures in successive order as I wish.  Any tips on that?  It's super frustrating.


He's a smarty--look he is making a "1" withhis finger!
 
Shortly before Peter was born!
He's Here!  Peter at the Hospital
Peter in his first pair of clothes!  A bit big though. 













 















   

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back.
    Keep posting sweet pictures of your adorable little man.
    Woolie Blessings
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter is a precious bundle of hugs!!! So good to see you posting and welcome back. Mommy life is busy but so rewarding. I know my baby is 30 years old and time flew by. Enjoy everyday. Give Peter an extra squeeze from me.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete