Friday, March 9, 2012

My Bunny Swap!

Hi again everyone!  I'm going to have a brief show-and-tell session this evening!  I finally got pics of the bunny swap that Sandi from The Primitive Skate made for me and boy, are they lovely!  I am not going to lie, I squealed in delight as I opened each parcel in her package--my husband and mother-in-law can attest to that!
Look at all she gave me--she spoiled me so much with all her lovely crafts!

 I love the bunnies--they look absolutely adorable together--I love the contrast of the two of them too!  <3
 She made a GENIUS!  bundle of carrots from a rough-woven fabric and had them tied together--so cute!  I love bunnies in general and stuff that has to do with them so these ideas were so awesome!  She also gave me sweet smelling tarts, a cute notebook, and a couple cinnamony goodness pantry cakes--one of them is a bunny shape! 
Oh Sandi--thank you oh so much!  And a big thanks to my mother-in-law at Ravenwood Whimzies for holding the bunny swap!  I had so much fun! 

Here is a pic of the bunny I made Sandi in return:  it was the first time I did a project quite like this and it was a blast to do!  I plan to make a few more hehe.

I took a picture of her with my real bunny, Pipkin to show size comparison! 

That is all for tonight--I have a hopefully BIG day tomorrow with more NEWS to share soon! :D

4 comments:

  1. Love your bunny swap goodies! As well as the bun's you made - so much fun! Enjoy! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked your swap goodies, Maria! I had fun.
    I just Love Abby Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep...she did squeal with delight and was so excited! Thanks for joining the swap Maria - it was fun to help you find just the right bunny pattern. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your swap goodies. Your bunny is cute too (the one you made) The real one's cute too!!! lol
    Lois

    ReplyDelete