Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veterans Day!

Happy Veterans Day everyone!  A BIG THANKS to all present and past Military Personnel!  You do so much for our freedom and it is appreciated!

Apologies for the late update (I know I said I'd do it sooner) but this past week was my second and final week of training at my new job so I was busy busy busy!  I passed my test yesterday (Praise God!) which is great--Monday I'll be working at my official place of work on my own!  Wow!  I got this new job from a family friend who asked if I would like a full-time job and I said yes.  So far I am liking it lots!

Tomorrow Mr. Fox, me, my wonderful mother in law and awesome "little" cousin and my cool but crazy brother in law will be going antiquing!  I suppose I should take photos with my phone if I see anything so interesting it's worth blogging about!

I have also updated my ETSY site!  Yippie!  I have a sign I'll show you and my first needle felted project--a sheep ornament too!

That is all for now friends!  Blessings to you all from the Most High! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment